Instructions for Submitting Events to UK Country Events
- You will need to register and login for this site first, in order to submit an event.
- Registration to ukcountryevents.info is free.
- Events will be pending (not published to other users of the site) until approved by an administrator.
- It may take up to 72 hours for events to be approved and published to the site.
- We reserve the right to amend the event details where necessary to aid understanding by users of this site.
- Once the events has been approved the details will appear in our events diary for everyone to see.
- Please also select categories from the selection at the bottom of the form such as the Region e.g. South West.
- If this is a regular event, e.g. weekly monthly, tick the box for ‘This is a recurring event’ and select the frequency etc. – also, please select an additional category e.g. Monthly.
- Include details of artist(s) appearing at the event within the details and in the ‘Artist’ field shown – There is no need to put the artist into the event title as this information will be fed from the ‘Artist’ field.
- You can include information such as free car park, western-wear welcome, line dancers/partner dancers welcome, bar available, food available, etc. within the details for the event.
- If you have a flyer for the event or a promo photo of the artist, please upload an ‘Event Image’ using the option at the bottom the event form.
Click here to submit a new event
Click here to view and amend your existing events.
Alternatively, you can email your event flyer, along with any additional information you would like to be included to email@example.com and we will post the event for you (this is likely to take longer than posting the event yourself).
If you are an event organiser and wish to request removal of an event that you did not publish yourself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, the details of the event you would like removed and why.