Darren Busby, Donna Wylde, Double Trouble, Gone Country, Knoxville Highway, Magill, Paul Taylor, Pedro, Pete White, Raintown, Southern Union, Texas Tornados, The Hayley Sisters
Date(s) - Fri 17 Jul 15 - Sun 19 Jul 15
Entrance Fee: See below
Line Dancers: Yes
Partner Dancers: Yes
Supporting Disco: Yes
Bar Available: Yes
Food Available: Yes
Advance Tickets Only: No
Prices for 2015 are the same as last year!
- Weekend ticket £30.00 Buy on line or cash on gate
- All day Saturday or all day Sunday tickets £12.50 (cash only) each day
- Friday evening only £5.00 (cash only)
- Saturday evening only £6.00 (cash only)
- All children under 16 FREE (accompanied by a paying adult)
Why not make a weekend of it with free camping and caravanning from Thursday lunch time.
Weekend Line Up For 2015
Friday from 8pm
- Southern Union
- Pedro – in the beer tent after
Saturday from 11am till late
- Gone Country
- Kenny Rogers tribute by Pete White
- Donna Wylde
- Paul Taylor
- Knoxville Highway
Sunday from 10am
- The Hayley Sisters
- Texas Tornados
- Double Trouble
- Darren Busby
All of the above are subject to change at anytime.
The opening of the show sees the traditional Western charge down the bank, 50 Westerners in traditional costume with guns* blazing, to music. *replica pistols only please!
- Don’t miss you favourite acts, keep checking the website or like us on facebook for days and times acts will be performing.
- The show is set in Powys Castle grounds which is part of the National Trust and we boast fantastic views and peaceful surroundings.
- Rain or shine we have it covered with a 150 x 50 marquee (7,500 square foot). Perfect for party time!
- Western bar open from Friday evening and local bar prices!
- Food stalls on site from a light snack to a tasty meal!
- Looking forward to seeing you all in 2015 for the 28th country and western festival.
- Coming for the day or weekend, there is plenty to see and do.
- Free boat trip rides along the local canal.
- Enjoy a cup of tea and a piece of cake in Rosie’s tea tent for only £2.50.
- You can even have your memories captured on camera with our very own on site photographer.